maandag 14 december 2015

ThaMan - Back To The 80s (Stock, Aitken & Waterman)

  1. ThaMan - Intro
  2. Princess - After The Love Has Gone (Extended Version)
  3. Stock, Aitken & Waterman - Roadblock (Extended Version)
  4. Princess - Say I'm Your No.1 (H.R.H. Mix 3)
  5. Bananarama - Trick Of The Night (The Number One Mix)
  6. Three Degrees - The Heaven I Need (Extended Version)
  7. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (12 Inch Version)
  8. Rick Astley - Whenever You Need Somebody (Lonely Hearts Mix)
  9. Haywoode - Getting Closer (Extended Version)
  10. Mel & Kim - I'm The One Who Really Loves You (U.S. Remix)
  11. Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky (Single Mix)
  12. Princess - I'll Keep On Loving You (Funky-Sister's Remix)
  13. Rick Astley - My Arms Keep Missing You (Extended Version)
  14. Mel & Kim - Showing Out (Get Fresh At The Weekend) (The Mortgage Mix)
  15. Mel & Kim - Respectable (Extended Version)
  16. Samantha Fox - Nothings Gonna Stop Me Now (Extended Mix)
  17. Phil Fearon - Ain't Nothing But A House Party (Extended Version)
  18. Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour (Hot Tracks In House)
  19. Bananarama - Venus (Extended Version 2)
  1. ThaMan - Intro
  2. Stock Aitken Waterman - Packjammed (With The Party Posse) (Extended)
  3. Rick Astley - Together Forever
  4. Donna Summer - This Time I Know Its For Real
  5. Big Fun  - Blame It On The Boogie (PWL Mix)
  6. Mel & Kim - That's The Way It Is (Extended Version)
  7. Bananarama - Love In The First Degree (Jailers Mix)
  8. Kylie Minogue - Hand On Your Heart
  9. Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know
  10. Sonia - You'll Never Stop Me From Loving You (Sonia's Kiss Mix)
  11. Rick Astley - She Wants To Dance With Me (DMC Remix By Dave Ford For PWL)
  12. Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Hearts
  13. Mel & Kim - F.L.M. (12 Inch Version)
  14. Bananarama - I Want You Back (Extended European Mix)
  15. Big Fun - Can't Shake The Feeling
  16. Pepsi & Shirlie - Heartache
  17. Reynolds Girls - I'd Rather Jack (Extended)
  18. Brother Beyond - The Harder I Try (The Harder Remix)
  19. Hazell Dean - Searchin (I Gotta Find A Man)
  20. Sinitta - So Macho (Almighty 12 Inch Definitive Mix)

Geen opmerkingen: